Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-14-2022, 02:45 PM   #1
Buhaj47
Zealot
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra 2
Include hyphens only in some file names

Currently I am saving files like this to my device so KOReader sees them in correct order:

Code:
{author_sort:.1}/{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:0>4.1f} - {title}
Issue is whenever a book is not part of a series, the title starts with a hyphen. Can I adjust the file path so that the hyphen is only included along with the series index number?
Buhaj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 03:03 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhaj47 View Post
Currently I am saving files like this to my device so KOReader sees them in correct order:

Code:
{author_sort:.1}/{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:0>4.1f} - {title}
Issue is whenever a book is not part of a series, the title starts with a hyphen. Can I adjust the file path so that the hyphen is only included along with the series index number?
I think the following should work for what you want:

Code:
{author_sort:.1}/{author_sort}/{series}/{series:| |}{series_index:0>5.2f| | - }{title}
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert