Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-03-2022, 12:03 PM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Amazon Refurb Devices @ Woot today only 3/3 - Dots, Spots & Shows

Link
https://electronics.woot.com/plus/am...your-choice-2?

Kindle sale @ Woot already posted but thought people might be interested in some Alexa devices. I picked up my second Echo Show 5 (1st Gen) for $35. I like this for news, weather, music and Audible audiobooks. First one is in the bathroom (camera off, of course!). Will put this one in the living room next to my recliner for when TV is really boring and eyes too tired to read.

Also available: Echo Spot $50, Buds (1st Gen) $30, Dot (3rd Gen) $25, Fire TV 4K $19-$25, Echo Glow $15.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote