Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-29-2020, 08:01 AM   #1
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Confusion about asking for a moved post

So...I just went to "report" a post that may be better in a different forum. (I thought I saw somewhere that this was what we were supposed to do) and as I was getting ready to hit the "Send Message" button, I saw this text just above it:
Quote:
Note: This feature is to be used to report things which need rapid Moderator attention, such as copyright violations, problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts, or administrative functions such as moving uploaded books between servers.
For this reason, I didn't report it. Is there another method that should be used to ask for threads to be moved?

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 08:48 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
So...I just went to "report" a post that may be better in a different forum. (I thought I saw somewhere that this was what we were supposed to do) and as I was getting ready to hit the "Send Message" button, I saw this text just above it:

For this reason, I didn't report it. Is there another method that should be used to ask for threads to be moved?

Shari
Suggesting that a thread or post is in the wrong place and should be moved definitely comes under "administrative functions". Feel free to report such posts.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:11 AM   #3
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Suggesting that a thread or post is in the wrong place and should be moved definitely comes under "administrative functions". Feel free to report such posts.
Thank you.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote