Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-25-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
SteveJordanBooks offers SJBundles!

SteveJordanBooks.com has officially entered into the shameless shilling of our products during the holidays, by offering our e-books in new SJBundles!

SJBundles are collections of Steve Jordan e-books, broken down by category—hard, speculative, or fantasy SF—and sold at discounted prices from the individual books. You can even buy the Perfect Collection—all of my e-books—at an even larger discount! How much? Well, how does 33% off the categorized bundles, and 60% off the Perfect Collection sound? Like a great deal... I know!

Your books can be loaded on any e-book reader, including Amazon's new Kindle. Sure, Amazon might be easy... but buying from me gives you the choice of what you read your e-books on, not to mention getting my e-books at a discount!

So get your SJBundles, for a friend, or for yourself--who says everybody else has to get the great gifts!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Wow that is a great deal. I've been meaning to try one of your books but now I might as well buy all of them.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2007, 11:54 AM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Great... pass the word!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote