Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-23-2007, 06:57 PM   #1
Frogsmasha
Connoisseur
Frogsmasha began at the beginning.

O.J. Simpons "If I did it"

You guys wouldn't happen to know where I can find this would you? I know that the book was pulled, and supposedly none are out there, but I was curious to know if anyone has seen this anywhere in ebook format?

Thanks alot

-Dave
Frogsmasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:15 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I don't think it exists. Early on, there were rumors that there were copies floating about, but I think all the copies were eventually accounted for, so I don't think it's likely anything escaped.

But I think someone else bought the rights, didn't they? So something similar may still come out. Like most people, though, I definitely have mixed feelings about the topic.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
Like most people, though, I definitely have mixed feelings about the topic.
My feelings are completely unambiguous; I find it appalling that a man convicted of murder in a civil court should attempt to profit from the act in this cynical manner. If it were to be available, I certainly wouldn't buy it on principle.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:00 AM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I agree with Harry, even a free bootleg of this book would still be overpriced.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:58 PM   #5
Frogsmasha
Connoisseur
Frogsmasha began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
I agree with Harry, even a free bootleg of this book would still be overpriced.
lol

I had no intentions on buying this book, but ebooks are free if you find the right places
Frogsmasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2007, 07:42 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
There are costs other than money, and I agree with RWood on this one: the cost of even a free copy is too high for me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote