Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
EddieB
EddieB began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Sharing e books?

I have an account through the Sony ebook library. I can authorize up to 6 computers/readers through this account. Not sure how it works, if I have three ereaders in my household, can all three e readers be authorized and the books purchased through the sony library be shared among them?

Can the ebooks I have purchased through the sony store library be loaded to a memory card and read on another ereader?

lookin for help............
EddieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB View Post
... can all three e readers be authorized and the books purchased through the sony library be shared among them?
Yes, but the three readers will have to share the same Sony Ebook Store Library account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB View Post
Can the ebooks I have purchased through the sony store library be loaded to a memory card and read on another ereader?
Yes, but all the Readers must be associated with the same account.
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Hi EddieB, you've accidentally posted in the french forum. i'm going to move this thread to the english sony forum instead.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
EddieB
EddieB began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanks!
EddieB is offline   Reply With Quote