Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
Baumi
Connoisseur
Baumi has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Baumi has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Baumi has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Cybook G3
Quick hallo from Germany

Hi all,

after lurking for months I finally registered today.

My name is Jens, I'm a freelance writer, and I've been using a Cybook with mobipocket firmware for about a year now.

Very happy with the device (and still having about 200 books queued up to read :-) ), but since mobi seems to be a sinking ship and bookeen takes forever to get its new firmware out, there's just one thing that keeps me from switching: I want German WiFi newspapers at a decent price. Whoever manages to do that first, will get my money.

Until then, I'll stick with the G3, read plenty of books and wait for the elusive ePub update. :-)

Jens
Baumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jens and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Jens, and Click image for larger version

Name:	brownflwr.gif
Views:	190
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	38077 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote