Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Hierachical tags in opds feed

Hi,

I am not sure where to post this so feel free to move if incorrectly posted.

I seem to have stumbled over a problem but am not sure where the cause may lie.

I have a custom column #subgenre which is build from two other columns

the first is again a custom column #collection and the second is the tags column.

content of these two columns is joined using this pattern

#collection.#subgenre

if #collection contains more than 1 entry these are concatenated again using a period as separator.

For every entry in tags, whatever comes out of #collection, is prefixed to each tag.

Works like a charm in the tag browser, but not in the OPDS feed.

for instance. one such a #subgenre is present in the feed as follows

Code:
  <entry>
    <title>Classics</title>
    <id>calibre:category:Classics</id>
    <updated>2013-10-09T08:46:02+00:00</updated>
    <content type="text">5 books</content>
    <link href="/stanza/category/2373756267656e7265/49436c6173736963733a2373756267656e7265" type="application/atom+xml;type=feed;profile=opds-catalog"/>
  </entry>
And this happens to be a simple one, no tags present and just the one #collection entry.

so when I try navigating to the link to show me the 5 books , I get this.

Code:
GET /stanza/category/2373756267656e7265/49436c6173736963733a2373756267656e7265

----
reply:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html>
<head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>
    <title>404 Not Found</title>
    <style type="text/css">
    #powered_by {
        margin-top: 20px;
        border-top: 2px solid black;
        font-style: italic;
    }

#traceback {
        color: red;
    }
    </style>
</head>
    <body>
        <h2>404 Not Found</h2>
        Tag u'Classics:#subgenre' not found
        <pre id="traceback"></pre>
    <div id="powered_by">
    <span>Powered by <a href="http://www.cherrypy.org">CherryPy 3.2.2</a></span>
    </div>
    </body>
</html>
edit: FIXED

Last edited by At_Libitum; 10-09-2013 at 04:51 AM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:52 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
There is a bug in OPDS where categories made from composite columns don't work. I have submitted changes to fix it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2013, 04:52 AM   #3
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Thanks for the update and compliments on being able to identify it even with that mangled report. Post is fixed now.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote