Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #466
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
[Don't tell anyone, OK? Poohbear_nc was given to me when I, a poor endangered chicken, entered the Witness Protection program for the 6th or 7th time. They told me that no one would suspect a "poohbear" of being edible. This is just between us, right? Nobody is going to tell on me ....]

[or I might get angry]
I just started wondering if you are the witness or the culprit in this program.

Considering the fact you are a convicted mass-murder on the run, constantly threatening harmless and hungry forum-members with gruesome accidents in the next mystery I think it's more a disguise to hide behind friendly " all children like me and I like hunny" poohbear than being the victim of some "gourmet conspiracy"
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #467
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
I just started wondering if you are the witness or the culprit in this program.

Considering the fact you are a convicted mass-murder on the run, constantly threatening harmless and hungry forum-members with gruesome accidents in the next mystery I think it's more a disguise to hide behind friendly " all children like me and I like hunny" poohbear than being the victim of some "gourmet conspiracy"
Not convicted! They never caught me! Or put me on trial!

I'm free! To flee from you blood-thirsty gourmands .... and seek my revenge justice!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #468
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Not convicted! They never caught me! Or put me on trial!

I'm free! To flee from you blood-thirsty gourmands .... and seek my revenge justice!
This needs a finish like: "Aaahahahah...Haha...Ahhhhh"

I think you should go and see a vet or animal-psychiatrist.
And afterwards a butcher
Old 01-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #469
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #470
troll05
Harmless idiot

That sounds about right...

Advert
Old 01-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #471
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must be hard to say with a toothache! (or is it a beak ache?)
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #472
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
It came with the disguise kit! No one was supposed to look below the hat at the face! Sigh! This is just great .... now I'll have to go back into the program .... and emerge as ..... [sigh]
Since you seem to be of a murderous inclination, maybe you should request to be relocated as a Hooded Pitohui. If you then eat the right beetle, you will be poisonous...
Click image for larger version

Name:	hoodedpitohui.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	99341
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #473
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Don't trust the chicken!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #474
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Don't trust the chicken!
*sigh* I trusted the chicken. I believed in the chicken. I followed along with the chicken. I liked the chicken so much that my favorite meals and snacks included chicken! *sob* and looked what happened. I was led to my death ... all because of the chicken.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #475
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
*sigh* I trusted the chicken. I believed in the chicken. I followed along with the chicken. I liked the chicken so much that my favorite meals and snacks included chicken! *sob* and looked what happened. I was led to my death ... all because of the chicken.
Crocodile tears of false sorrow! With a mouth full of .... {I can't say it!}

So again I repeat:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Old 01-13-2013, 06:11 PM   #476
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
Since you seem to be of a murderous inclination, maybe you should request to be relocated as a Hooded Pitohui. If you then eat the right beetle, you will be poisonous...
Attachment 99341
Checking to see if the Witness Protection Program allows a poisonous alias ...... [this could be quite handy!]
Old 01-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #477
Pat M
Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pat M ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo wifi
Wink

*checks the stockings for a new ereader while everyone's eyes are on the chicken*
Pat M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:51 AM   #478
poohbear_nc
Now what?

If you are checking the chicken's stocking, you're out of luck!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #479
troll05
Harmless idiot

I'd rather check how many chicken are in stock, I.e. fridge
Old 01-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #480
troll05
Harmless idiot

Just for fun, is it possible to publish the solutions and reasonings (wrong and right) why the respective suspect did it (or not)?

Might be fun reading too.

Tags
win a kobo glo, win a pocketbook touch, win an amazon paperwhite, win an onyx boox, win waterfield kindlecase