Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
james44
james44 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Question Red Pottage by Mary Cholmondeley

'Red Pottage' is one of the most popular novels among women, and ... the most obvious reason for its popularity is a seemingly authoritative disclosure of man's imperfect nature. My wife is always talking about this book to me but I had never taken the risk to read it. What do you guys think about this book ?
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/red-...37305099?mt=11
james44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
It's quite a while ago since I read it but what I still remember is that it is one of those classics that is still readable and enjoyable now.

BTW, don't pay for this book! It's out of copyright and you can download it for free from places such as gutenberg.org or manybooks.net. No need to pay $1.99 to the Apple store.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
This female never heard of it....
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book, women