Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
tommyvan1
tommyvan1 began at the beginning.

Device: entourage PE
Calendar Restore

I had a problem with my PE. Every app gave an error that said {stopped unexpectedly force close}blah blah. So I side transfered the Edge folder to my PC. then I switched my the storage from Internal storage to SDCard after reading through many forum posts. Then I did a factory restore. It booted up fine just like the day I bought it. All I am interested in is restoring the data to the calendar. I thought that if I did a restore library from the stored .esi file I would be in good shape but it didn't work. How do I or can I get my calendar data back.
tommyvan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
tommyvan1
tommyvan1 began at the beginning.

Device: entourage PE
Calendar Storage

The PE has a place in Applications manager for calndar storag. If it stores it then I should be able to retrieve it right?
tommyvan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Sure seems that way . . . but it wouldn't be in the Library restore, would it?

I sure hope someone knows the answer on this.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Bump.

Nobody knows nuthin??
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:08 AM   #5
garyhgaryh
Zealot
garyhgaryh began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Bump.

Nobody knows nuthin??
I was trying to figure that out myself. I moved everything to the sdcard and my old calendar events are gone.

I was able to figure out where the library data went, but I could not find where my calendar notes on the e-ink side is kept.

Someone must know something bout the calendar system. It's really a nifty system with the e-ink integration.
garyhgaryh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calendar, edge, entourage edge, pocket edge, restore