Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #26476
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
You have a word, just not the final word.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #26477
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
It's final enough to say that I win
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #26478
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But not to keep it.

I win.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:09 AM   #26479
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You might have a point.

But I'm keeping it nonetheless
Old 01-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #26480
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Until I take it back. Now.

I win.
Advert
Old 01-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #26481
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I'll keep the win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #26482
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
His ghostly teeth may pass right through you but I can relieve you of the the win.

I win.
Attacked by a fiery oven in bird form! I'm already cooked! Do your worst! You'll only incinerate the win!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #26483
Iznogood
Guru

*Hiding the win safely in the Caliph's treasure vault where it is guarded by the Caliph's guards*

That ought to do it. Case
Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #26484
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

The win is safe from red's fire. Because it's with me.

I win.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #26485
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Attacked by a fiery oven in bird form! I'm already cooked! Do your worst! You'll only incinerate the win!
Do you really want to tempt me? At the moment you are still recognizable as a chicken...albeit a cooked chicken. What if you were reduced further to a simple pile of ashes that could be blown away by any gust of wind?

Old 01-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #26486
Iznogood
Guru

Can't you make ashes of the caliph instead so I can take over the throne - and the win
Old 01-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #26487
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You mess around with politics.

I'll win.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #26488
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You mess around with politics.

I'll win.
POLITICS!!!

No thank you.

I'll take the win.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:21 AM   #26489
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Whatever you do - NOBODY SNEEZE! Until I can get myself into a baggie!

*talk about a poor loser! Jeesh!*
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #26490
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Poor pooh.

But I don't feel sorry enough for the pile of dust to let him keep the win.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!