Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-15-2007, 07:25 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
New $199 credit from Sony!!!

Unfortunately the credit is for 100 Sony "classic" ebooks.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921644508799
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:36 AM   #2
MacBeezle
Zealot
MacBeezle began at the beginning.

Device: Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPad, Sony Reader PRS-500U2. Soon: Kindle 4
That information can already be found in this forum.
MacBeezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2007, 08:26 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBeezle View Post
That information can already be found in this forum.
Really? I must have missed it.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:51 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Really? I must have missed it.
This was one of their other promotions, right after the one where the Reader was offered for $99.

I'm trying to remember, but I think the one you're referring to went into effect when they offered the Reader for $50 by opening a Sony Charge Card.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:54 AM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I think the confusion is that Sony's new promo is a duplicate of their last promo. So, while the info was posted before, the real news here is that there is a new promo, and it's a redo of part of the last one.

Thanks for pointing it out, Nate the great.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2007, 09:00 AM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
This was one of their other promotions, right after the one where the Reader was offered for $99.

I'm trying to remember, but I think the one you're referring to went into effect when they offered the Reader for $50 by opening a Sony Charge Card.

Don
I am pretty sure that when the credit card offer was announced, in early July, it mentioned the $149 credit. A number of members here who ordered there Reader back in July got the $149 credit.

This new one is effective 3 August to 30 September. I did not find the new credit as the topic of a post, so I posted it.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:29 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks Nate - announcements of this type are always appreciated.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:22 AM   #8
alophind
Connoisseur
alophind began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

Don
I wish they will do the 99$ offer again.
Ill buy 10 :-D
alophind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 02:51 AM   #9
nerys
Addict
nerys began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 500 - REB 1200
I wish I could get another for $99 without having to sign up for a credit card :-)
nerys is offline   Reply With Quote