Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 11-06-2017, 09:45 AM   #1
svda
Connoisseur
svda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipsesvda can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
automate deleting same htm from many files ?

What should I do to batch remove 1 htm from my books (only where that htm exists) when I open a book in edit mode in calibre ?

Is this possible ? And I can I mass inject another htm in all my books or in a certain batch of books ?

I have inserted a few pages as htm in some of my books. Can't remember in which books and I want it gone without having to manually edit all of my books.

Thank you for any suggestion how to tidy this up.
svda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
the editor doesn't do batch opearations. conversion has searcg/replace you can do in batch.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert