Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM   #31
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I was a relatively late adopter of ebooks, in 2011. The decision was made mostly because I had no more storage space for paper books. Before buying my first ebook with DRM (an omnibus edition only released digitally), I researched DRM, formats and calibre thoroughly and disinfected the book immediately after buying to make a backup copy. The same with all my subsequent purchases. So I never had a wake-up moment with DRM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote