Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
jboardman
Zealot
jboardman is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle, sony PRS900, Irex Iliad
Any For Sale?

I have an order on Amazon pending for a used Irex Ilaid 2nd Generation. They have none for sale at this time. Nor can I find a new one for sale. If anyone has one in near-new or very good condition, please let me know.

jboardman@qtm.net
jboardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Have you tried ordering a new one directly from iRex, or one of their distributors?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #3
planetrobbie
Connoisseur
planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.planetrobbie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: forgotten a treo 650 for a DR1000 and now for a nook -size does matter
I'm selling the latest model DR1000S

You could be interested by the next model, I'm selling mine there :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/irex-technologies...1%7C240%3A1318

Kind Regards,
Sébastien
planetrobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
jboardman
Zealot
jboardman is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle, sony PRS900, Irex Iliad
thanks, but no thanks, Planetrobbie... too big, too much!

jb
jboardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
pwjone1
Bookie
pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwjone1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oh where, oh were has the Iliad v2 gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboardman View Post
I have an order on Amazon pending for a used Irex Ilaid 2nd Generation. They have none for sale at this time. Nor can I find a new one for sale. If anyone has one in near-new or very good condition, please let me know.

jboardman@qtm.net
iRex is showing a ship date of 5-10 days:

https://www.irexshop.com/product_inf...86a12786145890

Nominally, the iRex readers would also be available at eReader Outfitters, but they don't list it at the moment (excepting the book reader version).

http://www.ereaderoutfitters.com/iRe...751de22465164e

so maybe there are some supply chain problems, or a new model coming.

(not sure this was the right forum to ask the question, but...)
pwjone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert