Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-05-2017, 02:35 AM   #1
kgn
Groupie
kgn has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Pocketbook 302
Where to buy a Lux 3?

I am in Australia and am finding it hard to locate a source to buy a Pocketbook. I have owned 2 in the past and the last one I got via ebay (the 632). I am looking for a reader for my son, so could get a 623 again (pretty old model), or perhaps the Lux 3, I was thinking.

But I don't see where I can buy one at the moment. Any good tips?
kgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #2
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I suppose it's a FW issue, some different implementation of the dictionary stuff. If I remember correctly CR3 uses the same functions regardless of the FW.

Last edited by brucelee; 12-06-2017 at 07:35 AM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2017, 07:25 AM   #3
kgn
Groupie
kgn has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Pocketbook 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
I suppose it's a FW issue, some different implementation of the dictionary stuff. If I remember correctly CR3 uses the same functions regardless of the FW.
Not sure if you are responding to the correct user. I don't see how any of your comment relates to my question?
kgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:32 AM   #4
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
How the... Yeah, wrong thread. Sorry. I don't know how I managed to do this.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 04:56 AM   #5
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgn View Post
I am in Australia and am finding it hard to locate a source to buy a Pocketbook. I have owned 2 in the past and the last one I got via ebay (the 632). I am looking for a reader for my son, so could get a 623 again (pretty old model), or perhaps the Lux 3, I was thinking.

But I don't see where I can buy one at the moment. Any good tips?
Maybe https://www.pocketbook-readers.de/e-reader/
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert