Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 06:26 PM   #736
chaos10
chaos10 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire 7, Kobo N647B
Might I get a copy of that image for the N647B as well? I appreciate it.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:08 PM   #737
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:46 PM   #738
chaos10
chaos10 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire 7, Kobo N647B
Thank you sir
Old 02-15-2018, 09:37 AM   #739
readthered
readthered began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wireless
IF it is still possible to get a image, i would appreciate that. My son's Kobo has the error now and he is super distressed at the loss of all his books.
Old 02-15-2018, 05:52 PM   #740
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Which version of the WiFi? There are three. The model number should be on the end of the device. It could be N647, N647B or N289. You need the correct image to get it working.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:55 PM   #741
readthered
readthered began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wireless
Ah good point Davidfor! I found it. Its a n647.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #742
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:43 PM   #743
jav1er
jav1er began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2 - Kobo Wifi
Hi, davidfor can you please share with me the image of the kobo N647. Thank you!
Old 02-16-2018, 01:00 AM   #744
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:57 AM   #745
thegrendel
thegrendel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
David -

Please PM me a copy of the N647 firmware. Thanks.
(I had also posted this request on an older, probably expired, thread.)
Old 03-12-2018, 08:52 PM   #746
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

If you post in a thread, they get shown as changed and in the thread list will be at the top. I will see them there.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:42 PM   #747
MarHK
MarHK began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N289
Hello everyone, found the forum looking for the reason my Kobo Wifi N289 crashed. Could someone pass me a copy of the SD image?

Thanks very much, this Kobo has served me well for many years!
Old 03-12-2018, 10:11 PM   #748
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #749
sbranton
sbranton began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647
image for N647 please

N647 seems bricked. Can you please send me the image?
Old 03-21-2018, 09:12 PM   #750
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi