Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-24-2013, 08:54 AM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Silly Arc problem

I own a Vox and regularly connect it to my computer and transfer files back and forth. So my wife wanted me to do the same with her Arc. I connected the Arc same as Vox but the Arc attempts to charge its battery ?? and as there is only the one connection slot on the Arc how do I connect it to my computer? My wife would like a program such as Pro Office Suite on the Arc but before we install it we would like to backup all her personal files on the computer.

Help
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:57 AM   #2
Dangze
Enthusiast
Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.Dangze can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Kobo Arc 32Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior View Post
I own a Vox and regularly connect it to my computer and transfer files back and forth. So my wife wanted me to do the same with her Arc. I connected the Arc same as Vox but the Arc attempts to charge its battery ?? and as there is only the one connection slot on the Arc how do I connect it to my computer? My wife would like a program such as Pro Office Suite on the Arc but before we install it we would like to backup all her personal files on the computer.

Help
Just connect the Arc to the PC using a [Micro-USB to USB] cable ! The slot on the Arc is for battery charging AND for connection to PC as well...
Dangze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Thank you; For some reason when I tried this the first time it started to charge via the usb connection so I removed the cable. But after your response I tried it again and this time it worked???
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote