Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Next Kindle 3 delivery?

I ordered a Kindle 3 WiFi and was wondering when will it shipped. The official statement is 20th or earlier

As some have gotten their Kindle days before the official date what are the estimations?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
My guess is you'll be reading happily on your shiny new Kindle 3 on Sep 20th ...

Those of us who pre-ordered have received shipments approximately on the original dates circulated (I ordered Aug 2nd, received Aug 30; the Aug 27 shipping date changed to Sep 4 just before I ordered).

Amazon has asked the factory to make a ton of Kindle 3s so as they start to flow the timeline will drop. They not only need orders through Amazon ... they have to fill the sales funnel for Target (1700 stores), Staples (1550 stores) and Best Buy (xxx stores) so they are well positioned for November ramp-up. My guess is they have been adding a "0" or two to every manufacturing order in 2010 vs 2009.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:42 AM   #3
scott h
scott h began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Mine was super close. Ordered on Aug 10. Estimated shipping date was Sep 8th. Was shipped on the 7th, got it on the 10th....yesterday.
scott h is offline   Reply With Quote