Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-01-2010, 10:34 PM   #16
AndrewLB
Senior Wrangler
AndrewLB began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 3GS, want Kindle 3
@SensualPoet Thank you, I'd kinda inferred from the posts others made, but definitely appreciate. How do you find using the Kindle in Canada, by the by? I've only ever seen one person using a Kindle in Toronto before, though several using the Kobo.
AndrewLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:02 AM   #17
trekchick
Lurker
trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sonys and Kindles and Nooks, oh my!
When I ordered mine, there was a notice under the price that read "Pre-order now for release day delivery", now it says "Temporarily Sold Out - Order Now to Reserve your place in line".

Did you happen to notice a similar note on the Canadian order page?

When I pre-ordered my K2, I took the free 2-day shipping and got it the day before the release day. Based on the what the page said at the time I placed my order, I'm assuming that the free 2-day shipping offered on K3 will get to me by the release day.
trekchick is offline   Reply With Quote