Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-22-2018, 09:27 AM   #1
AJSH1
AJSH1 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura one
Post Hello

I am a longtime e-reader user, and after some experimenting have settled with a Kobo Aura One since May 2017. The principal attraction for me is the built in Overdrive function, and I've been mostly very happy with it. However, since December I have found it to be very reluctant to add books from my library account to my reader. So I've been looking for a forum or group to help figure out the best way to use this device.
AJSH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:57 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead. Check out our Kobo section here. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=223
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo a1, overdrive borrow