Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-13-2018, 06:37 PM   #376
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Endeavour, Free

Sarah Morris Remembers by D. E. Stevenson

First published 1967 by Collins

RomanticWW2 Novel.

https://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Morris-...dp/B07J9PZN3M/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sarah-Morri...dp/B07J9PZN3M/

https://www.amazon.ca/Sarah-Morris-R...dp/B07J9PZN3M/
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 02:11 AM   #377
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Anyone else get this offer from Amazon?
(For me, it appeared as an ad banner that I first saw when buying books posted today in MR's Horror/Supernatural thread. The deal, however, applies to select books in many genres.)

Quote:
Thank You for Being a Kindle Books Customer
$3 towards this selection of Kindle books
Only the Kindle books below are eligible for this promotion – you can use your $3 credit to purchase any of the Kindle books below. To purchase a Kindle book, click on it, then click the "Buy now with 1-Click" button. Please note that the price shown will not change, but your credit will be applied to your purchase automatically, reducing the purchase price of each Kindle book by $3 (the credit will appear after the order processes). Complete your order before this promotion expires at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on the last day of the month.
Quote:
Offer Terms & Conditions

• The promotional offer will expire if not used towards the purchase of one of the Kindle books shown above from Amazon.com by 11:59 p.m. PST on the last day of the month.

• The promotional offer is valid on the 30 Kindle books shown here; purchaser will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for the final price of the Kindle books with discount, plus applicable taxes.

• The promotional offer can only be used for the Kindle books displayed on this page.

• Promotional offer is valid only for purchasers located in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.

• Limit one promotional offer per customer and account.

• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

• If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid.

• Offer may not be combined with other offers.

• If you return items purchased using a promotional offer, we will subtract the value of the offer from your return credit.

• Amazon.com reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.

• Void where prohibited.

Last edited by Froide; 10-19-2018 at 02:15 AM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2018, 02:43 AM   #378
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Since it appears all the selections (at least, those of interest to me) are free reads for Kindle Unlimited and/or Amazon Prime members, I chose:

The Long Road Home (The Motorcycle Chronicles Series Book 3)
by Roan Poulter
Kindle Price $2.99
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #379
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
These Amazon deals never have anything I like the look of enough to part with money.
ReadingManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:23 PM   #380
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadingManiac View Post
These Amazon deals never have anything I like the look of enough to part with money.
Sign up for ereaderiq. They'll email you when books you're interested in go on sale.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2018, 02:55 AM   #381
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Never?
Ever?

The occasional Amazon "Big Deal" offers (which show up around once a week) often offer a complete series (or a large part of a series) at a low price. I've bought hundreds of books that way over the years. I bought the whole of the "Sharpe" series, for example, at 99p a book, compared to their normal price of £6 a book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:59 AM   #382
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Sign up for ereaderiq. They'll email you when books you're interested in go on sale.
I second this, I love this site! It has scaled down my impulse buying of books I'll never actually read. I just add books I want to the list and when they drop by a certain percentage or get to a certain price I snatch it up.
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:39 AM   #383
loshavka
loshavka began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Do you have this book in German: Saving Grace - Bis dein Tod uns scheidet?
Mobi, epub, pdf?
loshavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 11:47 AM   #384
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I do hope you're not asking for copyrighted material. If you were to be so foolish as to do so it would result in your immediate and permanent ban from this site.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 02:06 PM   #385
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Sometimes the free books on Amazon are a good move on Amazon's part. 4-5 years ago, I got Robin Hobb's "Assassin's Apprentice" for free. I have since bought 8 subsequent books at full price, cuz that one was so good! Good move, Robin Hobb's publisher!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:13 PM   #386
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
79 Cents Each for Dover Thrift Editions.

First, a disclaimer: I don't like most works of fiction; therefore I know almost nothing about them (except what I was force-fed in high school and college. Grrrrr!).

But I thought that I would pass this along to you, and let you be the judges:

eBook Special! Hundreds of Literature Titles only 79¢ - Limited Time!

Dover Thrift Editions always offer the lowest price — and now they are even more affordable. We've slashed the prices on eBooks for dozens of our very best titles, so you can enjoy classic works by Shakespeare, Twain, Joyce, Dickens, Austen, and other masters for just 79¢ each. Order now, these outstanding savings won't last long.

Well, "slashed" might be . . . how shall I say this diplomatically . . . possibly overstating the case a bit. It looks like all of the volumes may be ordinarily 99 cents each. But the ones that I noted are all regularly 99 cents each, so you get 20% off. That's nothing to sneeze at.

There are exactly 329 of these ebooks on sale, if I counted correctly (that may be Dover's entire catalog of their Thrift Editions, I dunno).

Yes, it looks like many, if not all, of the ebooks, are available for free from a number of vendors, including Amazon. But, these Dover Thrift Editions have prettier covers. And, there might be other advantages; I just don't know.

The downside is that if you purchase the book from, say, Amazon, instead of Dover you might be able to buy audio narration to many of these ebooks, and that probably rather cheaply. But I spot-checked, and Amazon does not offer Audible narration on all of the titles, to say the least.

The linky.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 10-23-2018 at 10:02 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 05:50 PM   #387
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
Free

England, Their England: humour classic
(1933) by A. G. Macdonell

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FPSYG87/

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FPSYG87/

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07FPSYG87/

A real find, highly recommended.
Free again (2 days last time)
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 06:35 AM   #388
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper
ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ReadingManiac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Didn't I tell you about Ereaderiq? :P

I've got 5 pages of list on there for bargains. It's great when I get an email.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:38 AM   #389
ReadingManiac
Genre Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Never?
Ever?

The occasional Amazon "Big Deal" offers (which show up around once a week) often offer a complete series (or a large part of a series) at a low price. I've bought hundreds of books that way over the years. I bought the whole of the "Sharpe" series, for example, at 99p a book, compared to their normal price of £6 a book.
Ok so once they tripped me up with a Neil Gaiman for .99 once. Usually it's too much of the populist crap I can't be bothered with. You would think their algorhytm would take a hint from my purchases, but maybe it looks at the free ones which I'm less picky about.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:00 AM   #390
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
You would think their algorhytm would take a hint from my purchases, but maybe it looks at the free ones which I'm less picky about.
Another good reason to only get freebies that you would have bought.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote