Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-27-2014, 04:41 PM   #31
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I ordered one at lunchtime about four hours ago and the delivery date was December 2 already.
I ordered about 40 minutes before you and got a 01 Dec delivery date.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #32
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
November 26th for me.

I'll bet they beat their estimates.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #33
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I need to buy a TV to hook this thing up to
Old 10-27-2014, 05:03 PM   #34
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I need to buy a TV to hook this thing up to
Beelzebezos says if you buy a TV from him, he'll see if he can get a November 26th delivery date for you on that Fire stick.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:06 PM   #35
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
I was surprised at how fast the delivery dates moved back. Mine is December 4th. Especially with the low price for Prime members the first two days. this is already a big seller.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #36
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My order, placed about 5 hours ago, estimates Dec 1. Quick, someone make a graph!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #37
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
My order, placed about 5 hours ago, estimates Dec 1. Quick, someone make a graph!
I ordered mine about an hour before you, at 11:00 EDT and I have a November 26th delivery date. I think TM has a late date because he threw poo at JB once and that guy holds grudges.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #38
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Who flung poo?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:51 PM   #39
TimW
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Who flung poo?
Tube. He saw JB wearing one of those swanky Monopoly guy hats and he wanted to see if his poo arm was accurate enough to knock it off his head. He was a little low.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:56 PM   #40
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I ordered mine about an hour before you, at 11:00 EDT and I have a November 26th delivery date. I think TM has a late date because he threw poo at JB once and that guy holds grudges.
What a difference a half hour makes. I ordered at 11:30am EDT for a 01 Dec delivery date.

This is Jeff's way of telling me to quit posting videos poking fun at his drones
Old 10-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #41
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
I think TM has a late date because he threw poo at JB once and that guy holds grudges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Who flung poo?
Quote:
Tube. He saw JB wearing one of those swanky Monopoly guy hats and he wanted to see if his poo arm was accurate enough to knock it off his head. He was a little low.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:01 PM   #42
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I placed my order at 12:37 CDT and got Dec 4th. It'll be here in plenty of time for my trip to Florida, so I'm happy with that.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:02 PM   #43
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What a difference a half hour makes. I ordered at 11:30am EDT for a 01 Dec delivery date.

This is Jeff's way of telling me to quit posting videos poking fun at his drones
Pretty much either side of Thanksgiving weekend, right?
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:05 PM   #44
TimW
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I placed my order at 12:37 CDT and got Dec 4th. It'll be here in plenty of time for my trip to Florida, so I'm happy with that.
At that rate, anyone waiting until tomorrow to order will be lucky to get one by Xmas.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:09 PM   #45
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
Pretty much either side of Thanksgiving weekend, right?
Yep; mine falls on Cyber Monday.