Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-28-2018, 06:40 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
A prayer: to increase the font-size of MuPDF for ePub

Hi

Since this interesting new feature was introduced some months ago, I am waiting to have the opportunity to use it.

MuPDF is a wonderful PDF reader. It seems to be able to become also an acceptable alternate choice to the actual ePub renderer if only its default font-size could be increased.

Now, it seems stuck at about 70%, maybe less, which makes texts for me -and probably many other ebook readers- hardly readable. I can certainly read one page, but there is no way I would force myself to read a book at such a small size.

The documentation does not seem to be too far-fetched and I regret not being able to make this simple action... I can read on this link that there is a command to set the default font-size for ePubs. I hope one developer will take care of it.

Last edited by roger64; 05-28-2018 at 06:53 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 10:56 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
That command doesn't directly translate to how we use the library, but it could potentially be helpful to see what this MuPDF OpenGL app does behind the scenes.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 12:40 PM   #3
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
One can hope it could be possible to compile this application with some relevant options
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote