Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-26-2009, 08:29 PM   #1
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
New Oberon K2 red River Garden for Sale!

I just got it an hour ago. I also ordered a red Sun journal and I like it better with the Amazon cover insert inside the journal. I will be ordering a red River Garden journal when I sale the K2 cover. By the way it's the one with corners. It's never been used and it cost $75 plus $7.50 for shipping; I will sale it for $70 and I'll pay shipping. If you buy it before 5:00 pm eastern time, then I will mail it that day priority mail so you can have it within 2 days! So if you're thinking of getting a new Oberon cover, here's your chance to save $13.50 on a brand new one. It came with the Sun charm and I will also include that.

Last edited by Lilly; 03-27-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Didn't you sell another Oberon (with a K1?)
ugh
Those covers are so beautiful!!
alas, I have a sony 505 so I can't get one! :crycry:

I'm sure you'll sell it very shortly. : )
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
Didn't you sell another Oberon (with a K1?)
ugh
Those covers are so beautiful!!
alas, I have a sony 505 so I can't get one! :crycry:

I'm sure you'll sell it very shortly. : )

Yes, I did. I had the red Dragon on my K1 (red is my favorite color), and I sold the K1 and cover together. I bought a k2 and ordered an Oberon cover and it just came a few hours ago. I also have an Oberon red Sun journal and my Kindle fits inside it with the Amazon cover attach to it!
Old 03-27-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
Lilly
Guru

I sold it to someone on the KB board. Thanks