Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
AZW2 based launcher for K3

Hi,

Has anyone made a Active Content AZW3 launcher for Kindle.

I have tried Launchpad but it is hard to remember the key. I also used kite, but the Kindle would run random kite scripts on startup or boot.

I installed K3MusicManager and think this is a great way to build a launcher. I know there is a GUI launcher for the KT.

Has someone done this already for older Kindles?

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
uwndrd
uwndrd has learned how to read e-booksuwndrd has learned how to read e-booksuwndrd has learned how to read e-booksuwndrd has learned how to read e-booksuwndrd has learned how to read e-booksuwndrd has learned how to read e-booksuwndrd has learned how to read e-booksuwndrd has learned how to read e-books

Device: K3, K4, PRS-650
Kite is not supposed to run stuff randomly, perhaps, you're doing something wrong. And, there also was some sort of azw launcher - yes, cr3runner
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=129
http://code.google.com/p/cr3runner/
uwndrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Hi Uwndrd,

I downloaded CR3runner.azw2 but would not run. I have the merged keystore so I guess the key they used is not in the merged keystore list.

For kite, I am not sure what is happening. I have k3g with v3.3. I think somehow the k3g tries to open one of the read books on boot or on unplug, and causes the script to be ran. I saw some other people have the same issues.

Thanks,
James
Old 04-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
jmseight
Zealot

Update.

I put the developer.keystore from the link and can get cr3runner to run. However, I put commands.txt into /mnt/us/cr3runner and /cr3runner and it does not show up when I run cr3runner.

Thanks,
James
Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
@jmseight
I just added the CR3runner keys to the latest merged keystore. If you use it let me know if you encounter any problem.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert