Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-16-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
mfaine
Member Retired
mfaine began at the beginning.

Device: nook
How to search the contents of my library

Is there software that I can use that will allow me to index my entire ebook collection? Preferably, something with search filters so that I can search across all holdings or specific subsets?
mfaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Take a look at Calibre. Look lower down in the forum and you'll see a section devoted to it. The developer is quite active in the forums and it's free.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ebooks, library, search