Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-22-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
eBay Daily Deal (2/22) - $99 Nook Wi-Fi "Certified Pre-Owned"

eBay Daily Deal today - February 22

"Certified Pre-Owned" Nook Wi-Fi, while supplies last, for $99
free standard shipping

per the listing, this is direct from B&N, and includes

* New box and packaging
* Micro-USB 2.0 cable and A/C adapter
* 90 day complimentary phone support
* Unlimited online technical support
* One-year limited warranty

I don't own a Nook or follow Nook prices, but this looked like a pretty good deal. My apologies if it's not...

Oh yeah, the link is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Barnes-%26-Noble...68660.m2000036
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Jasonofindy
Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.Jasonofindy knows who John Galt is.

Device: Nook & Kindle3
For anyone who is looking, I purchased a similar "certified pre-owned" Nook through Buy.com last week at the same price. Like these appear to be doing, it shipped directly from Barnes and Noble.

It was immaculately clean and and looked brand new out of the box when it arrived yesterday. The packaging was exactly the same as a new Nook, but with a "Certified Pre-owned Nook" sticker sealing the edge of the box.

I was a little worried about buying a refurb unit, but now I'm glad I did. It is indistinguishable from a new unit and at a good price. I still don't know yet if I like it as much as my Kindle3, but I'm glad I picked it up as a second reader for my wife and I to share. (and so we'd now have access to pretty much all formats/stores)
Jasonofindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
BTW, the deal appears to still be on this morning, Thursday, 2/24, even though it was originally a "Daily Deal"...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
Ken Stuart
The Knight Who Says Nook!
Ken Stuart began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color ; dead Clie NR70 ; living Rocket REB1100 ; QY70 (pictured)
This is Barnes & Noble's Ebay offerings.

Mysteriously, if you click on the "ebay store" link, it only lists $119 price, so evidently they make some available for less, but only directly through the ebay auctions listings.

More silly game playing.

PS My wife's Nook is refurb from B&N and works just fine...
Ken Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote