Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-09-2021, 03:40 PM   #1
timbr00
timbr00 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paper white 7th edition
calibre compare 2 goodread shelves

is there a way I can compare 2 good read shelves?
I have a shelf synced from calibre to good reads with everything on my kindle and want to compare this to my want to read list.

in theory I can then source the books I don't have in calibre or remove them from my want to read list.
timbr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:54 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You could probably use the Goodreads Sync plugin. It has function to fetch the shelves and set a tag or other value for each shelf. You could then find all books with one tag but not the other.

Or you could export your book list from Goodreads to a CSV file. That includes all the bookshelves for each book. You could do the checking in there.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert