Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 05:43 AM   #1081
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@tovabo: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:25 AM   #1082
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@takumi0127: I will need to wait until your Private Messaging is enabled. I can see your post in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819. When it is done, post here again to let me know.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:40 AM   #1083
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-20-2021, 04:25 PM   #1084
davidGol
davidGol began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi, can I please ask for an SD image for Kobo Glo HD, mine one only lasts 3 days with a new battery so I would like to try it with a clean image. Thank you
Old 04-20-2021, 07:46 PM   #1085
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

It is extremely unlikely to help. The image will be the same as doing a full factory reset. Do that from either the Developer options menu or the last instructions on https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kobo_Reset:_Glo_HD.
Old 04-22-2021, 07:01 AM   #1086
KoboGlohduser
KoboGlohduser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
I need a kobo glo hd image, plzz
Old 04-22-2021, 07:42 AM   #1087
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-15-2021, 02:28 AM   #1088
Mayoowz
Mayoowz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Hallo, i think my Sdu card is corrupt.

Can you send me a kobo glo HD image, please?
Thanks so much!
Old 05-15-2021, 04:34 AM   #1089
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:26 PM   #1090
herrero111
herrero111 began at the beginning.

Hi. I also need the kobo glo hd image. My SD card looks corrupt. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-17-2021, 07:42 PM   #1091
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-27-2021, 10:16 AM   #1092
fel111
fel111 began at the beginning.

Hi there,
My Kobo Glo HD is completely bricked, can someone (davidfor ? ) send me a image to put on my SD card ?
Thank you!
Old 05-27-2021, 08:22 PM   #1093
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-17-2021, 12:10 AM   #1094
thekwijibo
thekwijibo began at the beginning.

Looking for the SD image for the Kobo Glo HD 4GB.
I unplugged my Kobo while some strange progress wheel was spinning, and it became unresponsive so I rebooted it. Now it's stuck in the "Restoring Loop". Help needed! Thanks in advance!
Old 06-17-2021, 01:15 AM   #1095
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

Try a factory reset using the last set of instructions on https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kobo_Reset:_Glo_HD. That could trigger a correct update. It probably won't, but, it's worth trying.

And consider getting a new SD card. This can be a sign that the card is starting to fail. You can safely use a larger card and expand the books partition to use it all.
Closed Thread