Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
RootlessAgrarian
Enthusiast
RootlessAgrarian is on a distinguished road

Device: HANLIN V3
Question Jinke Hanlin v3 clock not running?

I finally got around to setting time/date on my v3.

However, the clock doesn't seem to be running. Is it powered off a separate watch battery (as with many motherboards) that might need replacement?
RootlessAgrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootlessAgrarian View Post
I finally got around to setting time/date on my v3.

However, the clock doesn't seem to be running. Is it powered off a separate watch battery (as with many motherboards) that might need replacement?

There is no watch battery. If you power down the unit it will lose its clock setting. Just lock the keyboard. It will last weeks in this mode, no need to power down.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert