Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #76
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
eink. cell screens and tablet is bad for the eyes but I do use iPad for reading with audible book companion ( kindle)
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 02:33 PM   #77
Primus_Pilus
Supervillain Consultant
Primus_Pilus began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX 10.3, Kobo Aura ONE, Aura H2O
I use the Kobo 6.8 waterproof model, a Kobo Aura ONE and an M5 Media Pad by Huawei. All seem to be working as a nice reading ecosystem using Caliber as the management tool.
Primus_Pilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2020, 02:15 PM   #78
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
I love my eink screens and still use my Kindle DX with the 9.7" screen regularly. For text of reasonablen size the 150 PPI resolution is still acceptable. Also have Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma and Aura One and the B&N Nook 7.8" screen. I like large format reader screens.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote