Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Pocketbook Education Initiative

The announcement of the Education-Market Pocketbook is out:
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...hed-in-russia/

The comments on the original page seem to suggest a price of US$315 if Google translate can be trusted. The device in the initiative sounds like the 902 instead of the 901 so maybe there won't be a 901?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
Passepartout
Addict
Passepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX graphite
For me it is the Pocketbook 902 or 901
Found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wodqDIAJYsE
and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFD9W0ksqDo

My school russian is over 15 year ago. My english is a little bit better

Last edited by Passepartout; 09-02-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Passepartout is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
It sounds more like the 902 because of the wireless. Could be 903 but the price doesn't fit.
We'll know soon enough.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
Mumin
Mumin began at the beginning.

Device: Palm IIIxe, HTC wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
For me it is the Pocketbook 902 or 901
Found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wodqDIAJYsE
My school russian is over 15 year ago.
Don't blame your Russian since the videos are mostly Ukrainian

Last edited by Mumin; 09-02-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Mumin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I'm waiting to hear back from the people I know with Pocketbook. I'll update the post when I have new stuff.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert