Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
Bull06
Bull06 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
iTunes ePub Checker

Not sure if this thread should go here or in the Apple forum. I keep running into (what I figure is a simple problem) and cannot figure out the answer. I get the following errors when trying upload an ePub to iTunesConnect for sale on iBooks.

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid URI in manifest OEBPS/images/Laffer curve_fmt.jpeg : Illegal character in path at index 19: OEBPS/images/Laffer curve_fmt.jpeg" at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid URI in NCX file OEBPS/Title Page.xhtml : Illegal character in path at index 11: OEBPS/Title Page.xhtml" at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)

There are multiple on the same variation (some with manifest OEBPS and some with NCX file OEBPS). Thanks!
Bull06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull06 View Post
Not sure if this thread should go here or in the Apple forum. I keep running into (what I figure is a simple problem) and cannot figure out the answer. I get the following errors when trying upload an ePub to iTunesConnect for sale on iBooks.

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid URI in manifest OEBPS/images/Laffer curve_fmt.jpeg : Illegal character in path at index 19: OEBPS/images/Laffer curve_fmt.jpeg" at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)

ERROR ITMS-9000: "Invalid URI in NCX file OEBPS/Title Page.xhtml : Illegal character in path at index 11: OEBPS/Title Page.xhtml" at Book (MZItmspBookPackage)

There are multiple on the same variation (some with manifest OEBPS and some with NCX file OEBPS). Thanks!
A (illegal) space in the filename on both of those.

replace the space with %20

Better yet, get in the habit of using underscore in file names instead of a space

Last edited by theducks; 08-26-2010 at 10:56 AM.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Bull06
Bull06 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Then is there a way to ensure the chapters in the TOC that appears (on the Nook) on the bottom do not have the underscore?
Bull06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull06 View Post
Then is there a way to ensure the chapters in the TOC that appears (on the Nook) on the bottom do not have the underscore?
I have never touched a Nook.

The TOC name in an EPUB can have spaces (unless the Nook did something real strange).
The FILE name for the chapter, can't have spaces .
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote