Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-20-2019, 08:03 PM   #1
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
2018 Nebula Award Ballot

The 2018 Nebula Award ballot is now available. I haven't read many but the two nominees I have read from this list are excellent.

For Best Novel: The Calculating Stars, Mary Robinette Kowal (Tor)
For Best Novella: Artificial Condition, Martha Wells (Tor.com Publishing)

I highly recommend both.

The Only Harmless Great Thing by Brooke Bolander, nominated for Best Novellette, was available as a Tor.com free book of the month this year so many of us may have another good option to read.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:11 AM   #2
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
C L Polk's Best Novel nominee Witchmark was also a Tor freebie, earlier this month.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert