Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-18-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
Konquest
Konquest began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
E-mailing multiple books in Calibre with Gmail

When I send one book with Calibre to my Kindle using the Gmail option the book will send fine. But if I try to send another book right after, the sending just gets stuck. If I close and re-open Calibre, the sending works fine. Is there a fix so I can send multiple books in one session using Calibre? Thanks!
Konquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
See the note here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....ails-using-app
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert