Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-11-2024, 05:49 PM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
My Test library has 89 columns, 14 standard and 75 custom

I just Tabbed and Backtabbed into each one of them, and into various embedded <a ref> links (html, calibre, onenote, mailto, file), Category links and Notes and saw the same phenomena on all of them - select on a Tab: no good - select on Backtab: all good.

BR
I confess to confusion. Are you saying I should take out the changes I made to compensate for Qt behavior verified using changes to calibre code because all is good?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:56 PM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I confess to confusion. Are you saying I should take out the changes I made to compensate for Qt behavior verified using changes to calibre code because all is good?
No leave them be, I have no reason to believe they won't fix my problem… given your changes at my behest invariably do so

I was trying to fathom why you get inconsistent behaviour and I don't.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote