Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-10-2024, 01:42 AM   #1
OregaNooo
OregaNooo began at the beginning.

Device: PW5
How do you empty the trash for a specific library?

I see a .caltrash folder, should I just delete it?
OregaNooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 01:44 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
right click the remove books button and choose "restore recently deleted" you will get thedialog where u can manage trash
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 01:47 AM   #3
OregaNooo
OregaNooo began at the beginning.

Device: PW5
Thanks! It didn't occur to me to look there because I wasn't planning on restoring anything!
OregaNooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 03:07 AM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregaNooo View Post
I see a .caltrash folder, should I just delete it?
You can delete it, but it will be recreated.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote