Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
boopygirl
boopygirl began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Post Hi all

Hello there,
Well my name is Boopygirl I have been called this ever since I was a toddler and I live in Swansea UK, and as of this moment in time I do not physically own a e-reader although it is sitting ready to go under the tree at christmas. I am getting a Sony PRS 550 with over 13,000 books on a cd also. I have tried it out and love it to bits and can't wait to actually get it for real. Any help would be nuch appreciated.
Thanx for listening to my ramblings
Boopygirl.,
boopygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	hello b-girl.gif
Views:	143
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	37888 boopygirl, and welcome to Mobileread.

I have a Sony 505 also (I take it you meant 505 and not 550) and love it. I'm sure you will get much enjoyment from it.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi boopygirl and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know how you like your new toy.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
boopygirl
boopygirl began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
hello,
yes i meant 505 and I am devastated that I have to wait till chrimbo to be able to use it but i am downloading books ready for then.
Boopygirl
boopygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Welcome from another Welsh member, Boopygirl.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert