Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-30-2004, 04:52 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Popular Science Mag, 1yr free subscription

Magscentral offers a free one year subscription to the Popular Science magazine. No Credit Card info is needed! For US territories only.

Hurry up, not sure how long this offer lasts
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 12:15 AM   #2
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Expired...
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2004, 12:51 AM   #3
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But I did find Wired for $3.49/yr and Popular Science for $4.69/yr. I ordered both. Pretty astonishing deals...
Old 08-31-2004, 06:16 AM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I found it yesterday and it was still live, so gave it a try. Thanks for the tip Alex!
Will look for those deals there on other mags also. Would like to see some deals like Ignatz found.

But beware! I signed up in the past for another cheap subscription (using "Bobmag" as my name to track the junk mail result), and now I get a lot of mail addressed to Bobmag! Not a problem so far for me, and got the subscriptions really cheap, but don't do it if you hate spam and junk mail!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 06:31 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
But beware! I signed up in the past for another cheap subscription (using "Bobmag" as my name to track the junk mail result), and now I get a lot of mail addressed to Bobmag! Not a problem so far for me, and got the subscriptions really cheap, but don't do it if you hate spam and junk mail!
That is why free services like http://jetable.org/ are so neat
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2004, 08:40 AM   #6
ignatz
mechanoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
That is why free services like http://jetable.org/ are so neat
In English you can use Mailinator for the same purpose. Temporary email addresses to catch spam. But I think that Bob is mainly talking about snail mail spam, the original kind. Ads in your mailbox, which is surely how these people make their cash: by selling your mailing address. Ah well, I suppose that in the end it may cost the earth more in paper than it would cost me in cash...
Old 08-31-2004, 09:01 AM   #7
ignatz
mechanoholic

Whoops, I didn't see that Jetable has an English page too.