Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Advisibility of having i62HD's music player running for long periods

I'm looking at playing a brown noise track through speakers in order to mask background noise and improve sleep. One option I'm looking at trying is using my i62HD to do this. This would mean leaving it running for 8+ hours at a time unattended, 365 days a year.
  1. Is this a good idea at all? Or should I try to find a cheap audio player that can handle looped playback? I really have no idea how my i62HD would stand up to this usage pattern.
  2. Should I leave it plugged into a miniUSB for power, or just recharge it normally?
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote