Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #91
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Nook Daily Deal and Priced Match @ Amazon $1.99

Wildest Dreams (Casablanca Classics) by Rosanne Bittner
Genre: Historical Western Romance
Former Publisher: Bantam (1994)
Current Publisher: Sourcebook, Inc.

DANL has it for $1.49 use Discover15 code to get it for $1.27.
(Members Only Price)
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #92
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nook Daily Deal and Priced Match @ Amazon $1.99

Wildest Dreams (Casablanca Classics) by Rosanne Bittner
Genre: Historical Western Romance
Former Publisher: Bantam (1994)
Current Publisher: Sourcebook, Inc.

DANL has it for $1.49 use Discover15 code to get it for $1.27.
(Members Only Price)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006LOW05W
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #93
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Dead Again US DE by Tracy Cooper-Posey.

Quote:
Ten years ago, Sophie and Jack survived a small plane crash. They fell in love in the five days they were stranded on a mountainside, but Jack's injuries were ultimately fatal. Jack's love and death left indelible fingerprints on Sophie's soul and completely changed her life.

Sophie is now a stressed single mom in a small Montana Rockies town, running a café and warding off the attention of the town's corrupt Chief of Police when a drifter called Martin arrives in Serenity Falls. Martin holds the key to Sophie's heart, along with a secret that will rip apart the town.

He plunges her into after-shocks caused by the five days she spent with Jack in the mountains, stirring up state governors, district attorneys and one of the deadliest crime lords in the land. Martin's secret puts Sophie directly in their cross-hairs.

For Sophie, life is about to change all over again...

___

This is the Author's Edition of Dead Again - the novel was first released under the Cerridwen Press imprint by Ellora's Cave.
This second edition has been repackaged and released by the author, and includes extra front matter and a print edition.
It is a full-length novel.
eReaderIQ also lists Jill Barnett's Sentimental Journey US as free. It's not free to my eyes right now, but I'm including the link anyway.

Quote:
Set against the epic panorama of WWII comes a story of remarkable men and women caught up in complex tangle of duty, passion, and heroism. U.S. Army officer J.R. Cassidy is man known for his stealth, until he finds himself on the run in the deserts of North Africa with Kitty Kincaid, the daughter of a U.S. scientist he has vowed to protect, but who is destined to be used by anyone who wants to control her father. Barnstormer Charlotte Morrison follows her passion to the skies over England, where she and other women pilots choose to volunteer for the war effort. But ferrying planes for the RAF is not the only thing that strikes a sharp passion in Charley. When her path crosses with RAF pilot George ‘Skip’ Inskip and small town Texas patriot Red Walker, she finds her most difficult choices have nothing to do with duty and patriotism. From the battlefields of Europe to the blue skies of the English countryside, from solid hometown roots in the American West to the shifting sands of the Sahara Desert, five ordinary men and women risk their lives for honor and their country, and find themselves changed forever, not merely by the circumstances of war, but by the deepest trials of the human heart.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #94
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free from Amazon:

eReaderIQ also lists Jill Barnett's Sentimental Journey US as free. It's not free to my eyes right now, but I'm including the link anyway.
This one came up free for me. Amusing that Amazon says the print book is cheaper than the digital copy...
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #95
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
This one came up free for me. Amusing that Amazon says the print book is cheaper than the digital copy...
This is due to different publishers. Bell Bridge Books are always high in price but the original paperback is by Pocket. Bell Bridge books are coupon-able at Kobo which is where I get them if they are not on sale.
Advert
Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #96
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Free at B&N and AZ
To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer

Having completed his sentence for the unintentional crime that derailed his youthful plans for fame and fortune, Levi Grant looks to start over in the town of Spencer, Texas. Spencer needs a blacksmith, a trade he learned at his father's knee, and he needs a place where no one knows his past. But small towns leave little room for secrets...

Eden Spencer has sworn off men, choosing instead to devote her time to the lending library she runs. When a mountain-sized stranger walks through her door and asks to borrow a book, she steels herself against the attraction he provokes. His halting speech and hesitant manner leave her doubting his intelligence. Yet as the mysteries of the town's new blacksmith unfold, Eden discovers hidden depths in him that tempt her heart.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #97
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Free at B&N and AZ
Also at Christianbook where I prefer to get these in epub. It's worldwide available.

Note: You can pick up the Audible version for $3.99 (No membership needed) once you pick up the freebie ebook at Amazon.

Last edited by Blossom; 12-07-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #98
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Also at Christianbook where I prefer to get these in epub. It's worldwide available.

Note: You can pick up the Audible version for $3.99 (No membership needed) once you pick up the freebie ebook at Amazon.
Thanks I never knew about that website.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #99
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Thanks I never knew about that website.

Auntykatkat
I've actually purchased ebooks from them with no problems. The actually company I've been ordering from since my home school days. I'm 35 now so they've been around a very long time. Customer service is great and no Geo restrictions that I can tell.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #100
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
For the USA folks, are these showing up as an Amazon freebie for you?
http://www.amazon.com/To-Win-Her-Hea...ital-text_f_10
and Fronteirsman's Daughter by Laura Frantz
http://www.amazon.com/Frontiersmans-...ital-text_f_18

Last edited by Blue2u; 12-07-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: to check on 2 titles instead of 1, sorry!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #101
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
For the USA folks, are these showing up as an Amazon freebie for you?
http://www.amazon.com/To-Win-Her-Hea...ital-text_f_10
and Fronteirsman's Daughter by Laura Frantz
http://www.amazon.com/Frontiersmans-...ital-text_f_18
Yes, both show as free.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #102
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Yes, both show as free.
Thank you for checking! Both coming up as $9+ here in Canada.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #103
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
I've actually purchased ebooks from them with no problems. The actually company I've been ordering from since my home school days. I'm 35 now so they've been around a very long time. Customer service is great and no Geo restrictions that I can tell.
I've run into the odd USA only georestriction (I think only twice??), certainly uncommon enough that I was quite startled by the denial pop-up.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #104
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Thank you for checking! Both coming up as $9+ here in Canada.
Both free at Christianbook (see Blossom's post upthread) here in Canada (but be quick, sometimes they're only one-day specials). Sorry, I'd do direct links but I'm just running out the door.

ETA : Christianbook freebie page: http://www.christianbook.com/Christi...8515&sp=110934

Last edited by sqdancer; 12-07-2012 at 08:36 PM.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #105
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
For any of you that were waiting for that big list of HarperCollins titles to drop at BoB, it's finally done.

$0.99=$0.72
$1.99=$1.45
$2.99=$2.17
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote