Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #4291
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Maybe get the regular site right first!
What fun would that be?

They've always had some kind of problem or another with their site going back to when they were Shortcovers.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #4292
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I've checked my cc bill - and all the Kobo purchases have gone through, at the price I paid.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #4293
mimosavj
Addict
mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mimosavj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Nook HD+, Aura HD, Aura H2O v1, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
New Zealand has the new site and accepts codes on most publishers.
India does except that they don't accept Paypal or eGift.. only CC
mimosavj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #4294
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just for info, the UK is on the new checkout and offers some books not available in other countries. (And voucher codes work)

Edit

So does Paypal
Old 11-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #4295
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...

Gee - Amazon's usually pretty quick to price match when other ebook retailers put out discounts .... they don't seem to have matched Kobo on this occasion

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 11-05-2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: insert the word 'matched'
Advert
Old 11-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #4296
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Call your Card company . A lot of people's card company are blocking Cards after using them at Kobo. I wonder if this because of Worldpay. In the many sales of Kobo I've never seen this happen like this.
I use virtual credit cards from Citibank, and if I buy 10 books in an hour or two, I get that message on my Citibank card, but Citibank claims it's not them rejecting it. It clears up after about 6 hours. I used to be able to use a BoA virtual card, but now I always get that message with it. I suspect it's something on the Kobo side.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:51 PM   #4297
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I use virtual credit cards from Citibank, and if I buy 10 books in an hour or two, I get that message on my Citibank card, but Citibank claims it's not them rejecting it. It clears up after about 6 hours. I used to be able to use a BoA virtual card, but now I always get that message with it. I suspect it's something on the Kobo side.
Who knows really it hard to tell because every card or bank has different policies in place. I have to call my card people in the morning. All transactions are paid but the card is still blocked everywhere.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #4298
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
FYI: I've just used "yournext862" (50% off) on a second book. Great code!
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:14 AM   #4299
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
FYI: I've just used "yournext862" (50% off) on a second book. Great code!
I just used it on the old checkout once. My first time I think but it was for a book I really wanted.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:41 AM   #4300
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
This morning I could enter my details again and managed to purchase 7 titles without any problems using my CC. On my 8th purchase I get the "Oops! Something went wrong. Please review your payment information and try again." message again.

Strangely enough it looks like I was locked out after exactly 7 purchases yesterday too. Now to figure out if it's Kobo or the CC company. Since the CC company hasn't contacted me I'm guessing it's at Kobo's end. Kobo REALLY needs to bring their eGift cards back, or add a cart.

Last edited by Crusader; 11-06-2013 at 04:51 AM.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #4301
Beagairbheag
Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.Beagairbheag actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo Touch, IPhone & iPad.
GxKj5ws is still working for me this morning....

At this rate nobody will be getting any Christmas presents from me...though maybe they'd all like a nice Ebook???

Last edited by Beagairbheag; 11-06-2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Spelling :/
Beagairbheag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #4302
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Sorry, for asking a stupid question, what's that magic again?
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #4303
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
the magic is the 75% off cupon GxKj5ws
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #4304
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
the magic is the 75% off cupon GxKj5ws
The magic is any coupon, so you can use this or other one in this thread, I know it quite well
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #4305
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Now if we only had a 100% off coupon (I know for a fact someone on this forum had one )
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals