Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-07-2018, 12:52 AM   #16
jeffery
Enthusiast
jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jeffery ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura hd
Just thought I would mention: I settled on divvying it up by author names. So long as I know the authors name, I know instantly which card to look on without the need to plug the card into a computer. Anything else would leave me guessing. For maintenance, I went the separate library on each card method as svenlind mentioned.
jeffery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:14 PM   #17
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffery View Post
If you had a huge library and needed to divide it among 8 memory cards, how would you group them so that you could have a rough idea where to go when interested in a particular book or genre of book.
Im coming into this thread late but why do you need to divide them? I'm currently having good luck keeping everything on one big SD card. Can your device handle large libraries?
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2018, 10:16 PM   #18
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
Unless you have a massive 20,000+ library, I don't see how you need to split the library across multiple cards.
Even with that number, I'm fine so far with a 256GB card.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #19
sealbeater
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiat_Lux View Post
Wondering how that 2,112.4 MB CBR in my Calibre Library can be described as "compact".

jonathon
I think we can all recognize the difference between images and text.