Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM   #2671
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2015 Paperwhite · Kindle Keyboard 3G · Fire HD6 · Fire HD8 · Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Amazon is offering a smart plug for $5 with any Echo or Dot purchase, which means I got the smart plug and the Dot for only $35.
That's a great deal!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 04:51 PM   #2672
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
That's a great deal!
I know! I've been wanting to get a smart plug anyway, so it's like getting the Dot practically free. I think the smart plug will be especially useful for some of my Christmas lights.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM   #2673
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Oh! The TP-link mini smart plug 2 pack is a great price. I've had my eye on the minis since they came out, waiting for a price drop. We have four of the bigger ones currently in the house, I can swap out two of them, and relocate the big ones elsewhere.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote