Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-19-2018, 07:10 AM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Ebook sale

Looks like amazon will have 75% off ebooks on 12/28. Just another temptation to fuel my ebook addiction. The
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 07:19 PM   #2
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Looks like amazon will have 75% off ebooks on 12/28. Just another temptation to fuel my ebook addiction. The
Then we should start making out our lists of ebooks, with a less than 75% discount now, and purchase them during the sale.

Would you mind sharing with us the source that you got this information from?
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 09:56 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Generally right after Christmas authors & publishers have a habit of putting more stuff on sale. Gotta get those customers who got a new device or giftcard. Unless it's something out of the ordinary it won't be a flat 75% off all ebooks, but an up to 75% off of "select" ebooks or 75% off a certain category like "Best Selling titles on Kindle 75% off" or something.

In general a lot of the sales at Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Google, Apple are curated lists of what these individual authors & publishers have put on sale to make the stuff easier to browse/find. So if you prefer or find it easier to browse at one site, but prefer buying from another there is a fairly good chance that many of the sale titles will be available everywhere (not all, but many).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 09:57 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I'm guessing this is the sale being referenced...

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-r...usands-digital
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 10:28 PM   #5
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks kladyz and AnemicOak.

It looks like the sale is on select ebooks.
Old 12-19-2018, 10:33 PM   #6
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

This sale seems to correspond with the "Digital Day" sale being discussed (starting with post #2202) on the "Media Deals" thread.
Old 12-21-2018, 09:53 AM   #7
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes digital day. There is. It a lot I’m interested in but I want Obama’s book but I don’t want to pay 20 bucks for it
Old 12-21-2018, 06:55 PM   #8
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I need an intervention!

I check my wish list everyday and every once in a while find a treasure that dropped in price. Not helping my tbr list!
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 05:41 PM   #9
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCactus View Post
I need an intervention!

I check my wish list everyday and every once in a while find a treasure that dropped in price. Not helping my tbr list!
Same here. The other day I saw a book I read as a kid for I had a crush on Richard Chamberlain that was in the made to tv movie The Thorn Birds and it was on sale for a $1.99 so I had to buy it for it was a memory trip to childhood

https://www.amazon.com/Thorn-Birds-C...he+thorn+birds

Also I got $200 for xmas so I will be shopping ebooks
Old 12-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #10
HLS
Wizard

80% on Amazon daily deals. Got the Robin Williams Bio for $3.99! I guess the big sale is still Friday tho. Also goodereader posted a link to Amazon top sellers on sale
Old 12-26-2018, 11:39 PM   #11
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
Amazon was a snooze. Saved me some money! I also got the ROBIN book.
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 09:29 PM   #12
HLS
Wizard

I picked up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for $2.99 I been watching it for a while
Old 12-28-2018, 08:50 AM   #13
HLS
Wizard

The link to $4.99 best sellers takes to a page where they are all full price??