Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-05-2019, 01:26 AM   #1
jr1
jr1 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Tablet crash...

My Samsung Galaxy Tab A puked... bad. Had to do a factory reset as I couldn't get past the Samsung splash screen. So now my CC database is gone. Yes, you guessed it - no backup. The books and magazines (early 2,500) are still on the SD card. Now it seems as if I am having to go through the long process of rebuilding the tablet's CC database through the wireless connection option. Well, I have been trying to get this done for 3 days. At times the tablet loses its connection and it looks like it is starting over from the beginning every time I reconnect. I've been looking all over for an answer to this question but cannot ind an answer. So here goes: Isn't there a way to rebuild without sending the files back to the tablet if they already exist on the tablet?

Thank you all very much!
jr1 is offline   Reply With Quote