Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 02:48 PM   #76
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Hmm... I guess I should add an option for extra command-line arguments.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2017, 02:26 AM   #77
Reggaedoggy
Reggaedoggy began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2, Kindle Fire, Androïd Samsung
Command Options in prince plugin

Hello Jellby
Thanks for your answer
This option can transform this plugin in a real professional tool
May I suggest to have a file for parameters to store the different options, with 1 option per line, because we can quickly have 5 or more options to add
This file could be for instance stored in C:/Program Files/Calibre2/prince/prince-10r7-win64/bin/

I'm very excited to see the result !
Reggaedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:03 PM   #78
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
A new version of the plugin (1.4.0) should be available now. The optional command-line arguments are not stored in a file, but together with the custom stylesheets in "styles". Each style can have a stylesheet and additional command-line arguments, so you can set up different styles to your heart's content (I hope).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote