Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-30-2015, 04:54 PM   #16
MerlinMama
Addict
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2; Kobo Glo HD
Thought I'd updated this, sorry. I needed to restart my computer, and after this it stopped asking me to input the information every time. Strange occurrence, but at least it's solved.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2015, 12:21 AM   #17
jecilop
Groupie
jecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toysjecilop shares his or her toys

Device: Android
Used your plug-in to solve this:
Is it possible Convert/Save to disk in one step without storing a file type

Thank you!!!!!!
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote